role requirementsnote: All candidates ought to cope with every Required Qualification indexed beneath With specific data supporting every item. Failure To achieve this may also bring about A determination that The Applicant isn’t qualified.completion Of Secondary school is needed.minimum Of three (three ) years In pc facts entry and Surveillance Detection
Also Read :
Note: All Applicants MUST Address Each Required Qualification Listed Below With Specific Information Supporting Each Item. Failure To Do So May Result In A Determination That The Applicant Is Not Qualified.
- Completion Of Secondary School Is Required.
- Minimum Of Three (3) Years In Computer Data Entry And Surveillance Detection Is Required. One Of The Three Years’ Experience Must Be In Military, Police, Surveillance/observation Or Security Experience.
- Level III (Good Working Knowledge) Speaking/Reading/Writing In English Is Required. Language Proficiency Will Be Tested.
- Ability To Draft Comprehensive Reports, Analyze And Manage Raw Data As It Pertains To Surveillance Detection Operations And Local Crime Is Required.
- Good Working Knowledge Of Local Security Issues Is Required
- Proficiency In Microsoft Word, Excel And Access, With The Ability To Type 40 Wpm Is Required And Will Be Tested. Must Have A Valid Nigerian Driver’s License.
Additional Selectional Criteria:
- Management Will Consider Nepotism/conflict Of Interest, Budget, And Residency Status In Determining Successful Candidacy.
- Current OR Employees Serving A Probationary Period Are Not Eligible To Apply.
- Current OR Employees With An Overall Summary Rating Of Needs Improvement Or Unsatisfactory On Their Most Recent Employee Performance Report (EPR) Are Not Eligible To Apply.
- OR – Ordinarily Resident – N3,113,911 P.a (Full-Starting Basic Salary) Position Grade: FSN-5
- In Addition To The Basic Salary, All Allowances Will Be Paid In Accordance With The Mission Local Compensation Plan.
Equal Employment Opportunity
- The U.S. Mission In Nigeria Provides Equal Opportunity And Fair And Equitable Treatment In Employment To All People Without Regard To Race, Color Religion, S*e*x, National Origin, Age, Disability, Political Affiliation, Marital Status, Or S*e*xual Orientation. The Department Of State Also Strives To Achieve Equal Employment Opportunity In All Personnel Operations Through Continuing Diversity Enhancement Programs.
- The EEO Complaint Procedure Is Not Available To Individuals Who Believe They Have Been Denied Equal Opportunity Based Upon Marital Status Or Political Affiliation. Individuals With Such Complaints Should Avail Themselves Of The Appropriate Grievance Procedures, Remedies For Prohibited Personnel Practices, And/or Courts For Relief.
How To Apply
Interested Applicants For This Position MUST Submit The Following, Or The Application Will Not Be Considered:
- Application For US Federal Employment (DS – 174); Or A Current Resume Or Curriculum Vitae That Provides The Same Information As A DS – 174; Plus,
- Any Additional Documentation That Supports Or Addresses The Requirements Listed Above (e.g.transcripts, Degrees, NYSC Certificate/exemption Etc.)
- A Type – Written And Signed Application Letter Specifically Applying For This Position, And Addressing The Minimum Requirements As Advertised. Please Reference The Job Title And Announcement Number On The Application Letter.
- Limit All Electronic (e – Mail) Submissions To One Entry/e – Mail Not Larger Than 5MB. Please Submit Attachments In PDF And Word Formats, Not Pictures.
- E – Mails Received Without The Appropriate Subject Line And Incomplete Applications Will Not Be Considered.
Submit Application To The Email.
Click Here To Download The Position Descriptions (PDF)
- Mailed (paper/hard Copies) Applications Will NOT Be Accepted.
- Efms Have Been Expressly Prohibited From Applying For SD Positions Since 2008, Due To The Unique Nature Of The Job, Per 08 State 5302.
- Due To The High Volume Of Applications Received, We Will Only Contact Applicants Who Are Being Considered. Thank You For Your Understanding.