qualifications and revel in:diploma In Human aid management, Public administration, business administration Or Any associated area.of completion Of country wide teens carrier With much less Than 1 year working experiencevalidated robust academic tune file.knowledge & know-how Of Nigerian Labour and Employment lawsverified interest in the discipline Of developme
Also Read :
Qualifications And Experience:
- Degree In Human Resource Management, Public Administration, Business Administration Or Any Related Field.
- Completion Of National Youth Service With Less Than 1 Year Working Experience
- Proven Strong Academic Track Record.
- Knowledge And Understanding Of Nigerian Labour And Employment Laws
- Demonstrated Interest In The Field Of Development And Human Resource Management In International Aid Organization
- Language Skills; Written And Spoken Proficiency In English And Preferably A Command Of The Local Language.
- Internet Proficiency As Well As Proficiency In MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Is Required.
Physical Environment And Demands:
Occasional Travel To Field Offices To Support Human Resource Management
Level Of Contact With Children:
- Low Contact- The Job Responsibilities Of This Position Does Not Require The Post Holder To Have Frequent Contact With Children. There Would Be Occasional Contact With Children And It Is Expected That Children Shall Be Protected At All Times
Application Closing Date:
14th May, 2017.
How To Apply:
Interested And Qualified Candidates Should Submit A Full CV And A Comprehensive Cover Letter Setting Out Your Reasons For Applying For The Post And Outlining The Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge And Skills That You Feel You Can Bring To The Role. Indicate The Job Title And Location As Subject Of The Mail.
- Only Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted.
- Plan International Nigeria Is An Equal Opportunity Employer And Does Not Discriminate On The Basis Of Race, Religion, Gender Or Disabilities.
- Plan International Nigeria Is Fully Committed To Child Protection To Prevent Children From All Forms Of Abuse.