MTN 9ja – The leader In Telecommunications In nigeria, & part of A various network In Africa & The center East, Our emblem Is right away Recognisable. it is via Our Compelling logo that we are capable of appeal to The proper abilities Who We carefully Nurture with the aid of constantly enhancing Our Employment services Even beyond praise and recognition.
we are Recruiting To Fil
Also Read :
We Are Recruiting To Fill The Vacant Position Below:
Job Title: Customer Relationship Officer (Product & Testing)
- Contribute To The Sustenance Of The MTN Brand By Providing High Quality Customer Care To All MTN’s Customers Through Assigned Media/ Within Designated Location
- To Drive Productivity ,professionalism And Operational Efficiency In The Attainment Of Excellent Service Delivery
- Extract Value From What We Already Have By Focusing On Optimizing Processes Within The Unit/Department In Line With The Value Creation Philosophy. This Includes Individual Contributions And Recommendations To Improve Existing Business Project/initiative. Drive Innovation By Identifying And Taking Advantage Of New Business Opportunities, E.g., By Stimulating And Encouraging New Business Opportunities, Launch Of Products, Product/process Innovation Etc.
- Maintain Leadership In The ICT/Digital Industry By Keeping Ab*r*east Of Relevant Industry News And Notifying The Team As Appropriate.
- Enhance/expand MTN’s Role In The Larger National Macro Environment By Participating In CSR Projects And/or NGO’s, Involvement In Recognized Professional Institutions Etc.
- Sustain The Right Organisational Culture And Behaviors By Demonstrating The Vital Behaviours Every Time.
- Complaint, Query Or Request And Record Details Of Contact.
- Develop Implementation And Project Plans.
- Estimate Resource Requirement And Determine IT Impacted Groups
- Monitor And Drive Resolution Of Issues
- Ensure Proper Documentation Of All User Systems And Provide User Guides For New And/or Modified Systems
- Serve As A Resource To Super-users For Education On Technical System Functionality.
- Develop And Define IT Requirements To Support Process And System Changes
- Plan And Manage The Development And Maintenance Of Required User Systems
- Participate In Events Relating To System Upgrades And Testing. Prepare And Execute Testing Plans To Ensure High Quality Results
- Create Detailed Functional Design Documents For Conversions, Interfaces, And Reports
- Work With Business Unit And IS Team To Define And Design User Systems Architecture. Ensure The Availability Of All Required Systems
- Normal MTNN Working Conditions
- May Be Required To Work Extended Hours
Experience & Training
- First Degree In Any Relevant Discipline
- Fluent In English
- Minimum Of 3 Years’ Experience In An Area Of Specialisation; With Experience In Supervising Others
- Experience Working In A Medium Organization
- Relevant Work Experience In The Service Industry
- Experience In A Call Center (Prepaid/Postpaid) Environment
- Basic GSM
- MTN Products & Services
- Relationship Management
- Relevant Systems Training
- Call Center Policies, Processes And Procedures
- Call Center Applications, Technology And Systems Training
- Telephone/ Physical Interaction Etiquettes
- BA, BEd, BSc Or HND
Application Closing Date
How To Apply
Interested And Qualified Candidate Should:
Click Here To Apply Online