qualifications Of a hit Candidate:training historical past:advanced college diploma in the Social/Behavioural Sciences, (Sociology, Anthropology, Psychology, health schooling) With Emphasis On Strategic verbal exchange making plans For Behaviour development, Social Mobilization, Participatory communication, and research.*1st college diploma With extra two-years
Also Read :
Qualifications Of Successful Candidate:
- Advanced University Degree In The Social/Behavioural Sciences, (Sociology, Anthropology, Psychology, Health Education) With Emphasis On Strategic Communication Planning For Behaviour Development, Social Mobilization, Participatory Communication, And Research.
- *First University Degree With Additional Two-years Of Relevant Work Experience Is Acceptable In Lieu Of An Advanced University Degree.
- Minimum Eight Years Of Progressively Responsible Professional Work Experience In The Development, Planning And Management Of Social Development Programmes, Including Several Years In Developing Countries, With Practical Experience In The Adaptation And Application Of Communication Planning Processes To Specific Programmes.
- Fluency In English Is Required And A Second UN Language (IP) Is An Asset
- Fluency In English Is Required And The Local Working Language Of The Duty Station Is An Asset (NO).
Competencies Of Successful Candidate:
- Diversity And Inclusion
- Working With People
- Drive For Results
- Leading And Supervising
- Formulating Strategies And Concepts
- Relating And Networking
- Deciding And Initiating Action
- Applying Technical Expertise
* The Successful Candidate For This Emergency Recruitment MUST Be Available To Commence Work Within 31 Days Of Receiving An Offer.
** Please Note That This Is A Re-advertisement. Candidates Who Have Applied To The 1st Round, Will Also Be Considered, And Do Not Need To Re-apply.
UNICEF Is Committed To Diversity And Inclusion Within Its Workforce, And Encourages Qualified Female And Male Candidates From All National, Religious And Ethnic Backgrounds, Including Persons Living With Disabilities, To Apply To Become A Part Of Our Organization.