qualificationswe are looking for excellent professionals With two To five+ yrs of work experience, & A proven long-time period ardour For worldwide development. applicants Who healthy the following standards Are Strongly recommended to apply:strong w0rk stories. Examples consist of A annoying professional work experience, Or a success Entrepreneurial experience
Also Read :
We Are Seeking Exceptional Professionals With 2 To 5+ Years Of Work Experience, And A Demonstrated Long-term Passion For International Development. Candidates Who Fit The Following Criteria Are Strongly Encouraged To Apply:
- Strong Work Experiences. Examples Include A Demanding Professional Work Experience, Or Successful Entrepreneurial Experience, E.g. Starting A Field Program In A Developing Country, Leading A Conference, Starting A Business, Solid Volunteer Service Organization Accomplishments (VSO, Peace Corps, JICA, Etc).
- Leadership Experience At Work, Or Outside Of Work.
- Top-performing Undergraduate Background (include Final Grade/marks/GPA).
- Humility. We Are Looking For Passionate Professionals Who Combine Strong Leadership Skills With Good Humor, Patience, And A Humble Approach To Service To Join Our Growing Family Of Leaders.
- A Willingness To Commit To Living In Rural Areas Of East Africa For At Least Two Years – This Is A Long-term, Career-track Role. The Ideal Candidate Will Have At Least One Year Demonstrated Experience Working In The Developing World, Although This Is Not A Strict Requirement.
- Language: English Required In All Locations. French Required For Burundi Placement. Other Notable And Useful Languages Are Swahili, Kinyarwanda, Kirundi, Chichewa, Amharic.
- Ability To Cook/laugh – Desirable.
Preferred Start Date
Starts Modest. However, This Is A Career-track Role With Fast Raises For Performance, Paying A Meaningful Salary For Long-term Placement In Developing Nations.
Health Insurance, Immunizations, Flight, Room And Board.
Sponsor International Candidates