requirements:applicants need to Meet The minimal requirements listed and have to Be dedicated To The promoting Of Human Rights, no matter Age, Ethnicity, class Or Gender.candidates have to Be inclined To work With diverse population In A Supportive and Accepting manner.qualificationsfirst degree In Social technological know-how, Public health Or some other rele
Also Read :
Jobs : Technical Advisor HIV Prevention, Care And Support Steer Project -Needed Urgently – Apply Now
- Candidates Must Meet The Minimum Requirements Listed And Should Be Committed To The Promotion Of Human Rights, Regardless Of Age, Ethnicity, Class Or Gender.
- Candidates Must Be Willing To Work With Diverse Population In A Supportive And Accepting Manner.
- First Degree In Social Science, Public Health Or Another Relevant Discipline; Master’s Degree In Public Health Will Be An Added Advantage.
- At Least 4 Years’ Experience In International Development, Experience Working In An HIV Prevention And Care Program Will Be An Added Advantage.
- Demonstrated Skills In Training And Capacity Building Through Technical Assistance And Mentoring.
- Good Interpersonal Skills Including Ability To Work With Multiple Stakeholders.
- Demonstrated Commitment To Gender Responsive Programming.
- Excellent Organizational, Analytical, Oral And Written Communication Skills.
- Ability To Work Effectively With Government And Civil Society Partners And Communities As Well As Transfer Knowledge To Diverse Audiences Through Workshops, Training And Meetings Using Participatory Methods And Adult Learning Principles.
- Willingness To Travel Within Nigeria.
Method Of Application
Applicants Should Send A One-page Cover Letter And CV (not Exceeding 3 Pages) With 3 Professional References (name, Company, Email And Phone Number) To: Ng-Recruitment@heartlandalliance.org
- Let Your Full Name And The Position For Which You Are Applying In The Email Subject Line.
- Do Not Contact The Listed Email Address With Other Enquiries;
- Only Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted.