requirements A gud Bachelor’s degree In Psychology, Social work, Or different associated publications.Vocational education In areas inclusive of baby Care, education Or Counselling will be a bonus.experience4-six years Of expert experience In An NGO, Orphanage Or every other Social w0rk.preceding revel in In child Care, old Peoples home and related areas may
Also Read :
- A Good Bachelor’s Degree In Psychology, Social Work, Or Other Related Courses.
- Vocational Training In Areas Such As Child Care, Education Or Counselling Will Be An Advantage.
- 4-6 Years Of Professional Experience In An NGO, Orphanage Or Any Other Social Work.
- Previous Experience In Child Care, Old Peoples Home And Related Areas Will Be An Added Advantage
Skills And Competencies:
- Good Understanding Of All Aspects Of Social/child Care.
- Ability To Work In A Busy, Fast-paced And Challenging Environment.
- Excellent Communication (written And Oral) And Interpersonal Skills
- Must Be Able To Work Independently And In A Team
- Strong Passion For Women, Youth & Child Development.
- Organised, Efficient And Flexible
- Committed To Achieving Goals In A Timely Manner
- Ability To Build A Friendly But Professional Rapport With Stakeholders
- Problem Solving Skills
Note: Only Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted
How To Apply
Interested And Qualified Candidates Should Send Their CV's To: email@example.com The Subject Of The Mail Must Be The Post You Are Applying For, E.g “Head, Social Welfare”.
Application Deadline: 5th May, 2017.