requirements:applicants have to Meet The minimal necessities listed & should Be dedicated To The promoting Of Human Rights, no matter Age, Ethnicity, class Or Gender.candidates should Be willing To w0rk With diverse populace In A Supportive & Accepting way.qualificationsfirst degree In Social technology, Public health Or every other applicable fieldgrasp’s di
Also Read :
- Candidates Must Meet The Minimum Requirements Listed And Should Be Committed To The Promotion Of Human Rights, Regardless Of Age, Ethnicity, Class Or Gender.
- Candidates Must Be Willing To Work With Diverse Population In A Supportive And Accepting Manner.
- First Degree In Social Science, Public Health Or Another Relevant Discipline
- Master’s Degree In Public Health Or Epidemiology Will Be An Added Advantage
- At Least 4 Years M&E Experience In International Development, Experience Working On M & E Systems For HIV Prevention And Care Programs Will Be An Advantage.
- Experience In Managing M&E Databases Including DHIS Is Required.
- Demonstrated Skills In Training And Capacity Building Through Technical Assistance And Mentoring.
- Demonstrable Computer Literacy In MS Office – Excel, Power Point And Word.
- Experience In Data Analysis In MS Excel. MS Access And At Least One Of The Following; CSPro, SPSS, Epi Info Or STATA Is An Added Advantage.
- Willingness To Travel Within Nigeria.
Method Of Application
Applicants Should Send A One-page Cover Letter And CV (not Exceeding 3 Pages) With 3 Professional References (name, Company, Email And Phone Number) To: Ng-Recruitment@heartlandalliance.org
- Let Your Full Name And The Position For Which You Are Applying In The Email Subject Line.
- Do Not Contact The Listed Email Address With Other Enquiries;
- Only Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted.