vital qualifications and enjoy qualifications:A Bachelors diploma In Social Sciences, improvement studies, business management Or equivalent.revel in5 yrs’ experience In Programme/venture management & management.The successful Candidate ought to Be able to demonstrate:strong Programme & task Cycle management talents and experience. this could include proof
Also Read :
Essential Qualifications And Experience
- A Bachelors Degree In Social Sciences, Development Studies, Business Administration Or Equivalent.
- 5 Years’ Experience In Programme/project Management & Administration.
The Successful Candidate Must Be Able To Demonstrate:
- Strong Programme And Project Cycle Management Skills And Experience. This Will Include Evidence Of Successful Programme/project/other Financial Management And Application Of Sound Procurement Principles And Financial Planning And Budgeting. The Candidate Will Be Able To Master, Or Demonstrate An Ability To Master Quickly FCO’s Financial And Programme Management Systems;
- A Strong Understanding Of Systems And Tools For Financial Planning And Budgeting (including Excel), And Results Monitoring;
- That They Are Articulate, Are Competent In Drafting High Quality Written Communication , And Have Excellent Attention To Detail;
- The Ability To Engage Effectively With Technical Level Staff In Government And Other Donors, That They Are Effective At Networking And Building Relationships And Able To Negotiate With Others;
- The Skills To Effectively Prioritise Work, Ensure Timely Processing Of Tasks, Effective Time Management, And The Ability To Demonstrate Initiative;
- Experience Of Working With Commercial Suppliers, Multi-lateral Agencies, Civil Society, Government And Development Partners To Identify Problems/obstacles And Develop/implement Practical Solutions.
- The Ability To Work As Part Of A Team To Deliver Results, Be A Self-starter And Able To Take And See Through Delegated Decisions.
- The Post Holder Will Have Line Management Responsibilities And If So Will Need To Demonstrate An Ability To Manage Staff Effectively
Making Effective Decisions, Leading And Communicating, Collaborating And Partnering, Achieving Commercial Outcomes, Delivering Value For Money, Delivering At Pace
Application Deadline: 14 September 2016
Grade: C4 (L)
Location (City): Abuja
Type Of Post: British High Commission
Starting Monthly Salary (): N 704,848
Start Date: 10 October 2016
- Employees Recruited Locally By The British High Commission In Abuja Are Subject To The Terms And Conditions Of Service According To Local Employment Law In Nigeria.
- All Applicants Must Be Legally Able To Work In The Country Of Application With The Correct Visa/status Or Work Permit.
- Employees Who Are Not Eligible To Pay Local Income Tax: E.g. Certain Third-country Nationals And Spouses/partners Of UK Diplomats Will Have Their Salaries Abated By An Equivalent Amount.
- Reference And Security Clearances Checks Will Be Conducted.
- Any Questions You May Have About This Position Will Be Answered During The Interview, Should You Be Invited.
- Information About The Foreign And Commonwealth Office Competency Framework Can Be Found On This Link: Https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/civil-service-competency-framework
- Successful Candidates Not Resident In Country Will Be Personally Liable For Costs And Arrangements To Relocate, Including Accommodation And Work Permits.
- Complete The Application Form In Full As The Information Provided Will Be Used For Screening Purposes.
- Check Your Application And Attachments Before You Submit Your Application, As You Will Not Be Able To Make Any Changes Once Submitted.
- The British High Commission Will Never Ask You To Pay A Fee Or Money To Apply For A Position.