qualificationsBachelor degree In science/Engineering/HSE Sciences Or equal With additional expert qualifications In HSE & fire & protection control systems.not less than three years’ practical experience In health, safety and environmentrunning know-how In health, safety and environment control systems, Environmental Discharges, Incident Command system, Inc
Also Read :
- Bachelor Degree In Science/Engineering/HSE Sciences Or Equivalent With Additional Professional Qualifications In HSE And Fire & Safety Management Systems.
- A Minimum Of 3 Years’ Practical Experience In Health, Safety And Environment
- Working Knowledge In Health, Safety And Environment Management Systems, Environmental Discharges, Incident Command System, Incident Investigation By Using HSE Auditing Techniques
- Industrial Hygiene, And Gas Dispersion, Modelling, Explosion Indices And ISO 14001:2004 And OHSAS 18001.
- Good Knowledge Of English
- Must Be Computer Literate.
- Excellent Interpersonal And Communication Skills.
- Willing To Travel Up To 20% Of The Time.
Note: Only Qualified Candidates Will Be Contacted..