total Is The fifth largest Publicly-traded incorporated Oil and fuel organisation within the world, With 100,000 personnel In greater Than a hundred thirty countries global. Our size and overall performance Rank Us As 1 Of The pinnacle 5 global Oil organizations. “we are many of the Majors dat invest The most In Exploration. extra Importantly, Our groups Are exceptionally prompted. they have
Also Read :
We Are Recruiting To Fill The Position Below:
Job Title: International Programme For Juniors (VIE) – Special Project Engineer Solar (M/F)
Auto Req ID: 4509BR
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: VIE
Contract Duration: 18 Months
Proposed Start Date: 12/01/2016
Functional Discipline: Operations Exploitation, Industrial Projects, Research Innovation & Development
Branch: Marketing & Services
- Total Nigeria Develops Several Solar Projects For Domestic And Industrial Customers.
- VIE Will Work In The Technical Department To Monitor The Following Projects:
- Implementation Of Hybrid Diesel/solar Installations In Service Stations Network (50%)
- Calculation And Installation Of Hybrid Diesel/solar Generators For Professional Customers (30%)
- Installation Of Domestic Solar Solutions (10%)
- Calculation And Installation Of Hybrid Solar/diesel Generators For Telecom Antennas (10%)
- Electrical Engineering School Graduate (Supelec / ESME-Sudria Or Equivalent) With Specialty In Renewable Energy Including Photovoltaic.
Experience Level Required:
- 0 – 3 Years / 3 – 6 Years
- French Fluent
- English Fluent
- Project Management
- Low Tension Electrical Engineering
- Hybrid Installations Diesel/solar
- Energy Storage Technology
- MS Excel (advanced), Autocad, Homer (or PVsyst Or Equivalent)
- Innovation; Autonomy; Open-mindedness; Adaptability; Analytical And Synthetical Skills; Reliable/thoroughness; Teamworking; Customer Orientation.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2016.
How To Apply
Interested And Qualified Candidates Should:
Click Here To Apply Online