requirements/qualificationsLLB (Hons) BL & LLM terrific Interpersonal skillscapable of provide advocate Over A wide range Of troubles and provide considered necessary support In management’s selection Making processexceptional verbal exchange talentsHave A good expertise Of each business law and organisation regulationamazing prison Drafting abilitiesA gud
Also Read :
- LLB (Hons) BL And LLM
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Able To Provide Advise Over A Wide Range Of Issues And Provide Requisite Support In Management’s Decision Making Process
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Have A Good Understanding Of Both Commercial Law And Company Law
- Excellent Legal Drafting Skills
- A Good Understanding Of Telecoms Laws And Regulations As Well As A Good Grasp Of The Objectives Of The Regulatory Agencies
- A Good Knowledge Of The ICT Products And Services And Understanding Of The Dynamics Of Spectrum Management And Pricing As Well As The Satellite Industry.
- Demonstrate Ability To Interact With Regulators Especially In Nigeria, The Gambia And Have A Good Network Of Contacts Within The Telecoms Regulatory Framework In West Africa.
- Well Sharpened Inter Personal Skills And Ability To Interact, Work With And Interface With All Authorities Within The Legal, Regulatory And Institutional Space Of The Company Including Regulators, Line Ministries, National Assembly As And When Due.
- Build Trust And Maintain Values That Ensure Mutual Respect Between The Company And Other Government Agencies.
- Able To Guide Professionals And Synergize With Other Departments / Functional Heads
- Honest And Reliable
- Ability To Relate With People Of Different Backgrounds At All Levels [Top To Bottom]
- Over 8-10 Years Post Call Experience As A Corporate And Regulatory Lawyer In The Two Highly Regulated Sectors Of The Nigerian Economy (Oil And Gas And Telecoms)
- Must Have Held Management Positions For A Minimum Of 3 Years In The Organized Private Sector Prior To Joining.