requirements:applicants ought to Meet The minimum necessities indexed and must Be dedicated To The promotion Of Human Rights, irrespective of Age, Ethnicity, elegance Or Gender.candidates must Be inclined To w0rk With diverse population In A Supportive and Accepting way.qualifications, information, abilities & capacityA diploma In medicinemedical enjoy In HIV/A
Also Read :
- Candidates Must Meet The Minimum Requirements Listed And Should Be Committed To The Promotion Of Human Rights, Regardless Of Age, Ethnicity, Class Or Gender.
- Candidates Must Be Willing To Work With Diverse Population In A Supportive And Accepting Manner.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- A Degree In Medicine
- Clinical Experience In HIV/AIDS Care And Antiretroviral Treatment (2 Years + Preferable)
- Excellent Knowledge Of Clinical Issues And Current Literature In HIV/AIDS Treatment
- Experience In Training And Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Fluency In Written And Spoken English.
- Knowledge Of Local Language And Context Is An Added Advantage.
Method Of Application
Applicants Should Send A One-page Cover Letter And CV (not Exceeding 3 Pages) With 3 Professional References (name, Company, Email And Phone Number) To: Ng-Recruitment@heartlandalliance.org
- Let Your Full Name And The Position For Which You Are Applying In The Email Subject Line.
- Do Not Contact The Listed Email Address With Other Enquiries;
- Only Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted.