Educational Qualifications and Work Experience:
- Completion of secondary education, preferably supplemented by technical or university courses related to Supply and Procurement.
- A minimum of 6 years of progressively responsible work experience in the functional area of supply and procurement.
- Fluency in English. Knowledge of another UN language and local language of the duty station, an asset.
Competencies and level of proficiency required:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Communication (II)
- Working with people (II)
- Drive for results (II)
- Drive for result
- Analyzing (II)
- Applying technical expertise (II)
- Planning and organizing (II)
- Following Instructions and Procedures (II)
Application Closing Date:
5th May, 2016