Jobs : Registrar -Needed Urgently - Apply Now
The Federal University Wukari, Taraba State is one of the nine newly established Federal Universities in Nigeria. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacancy below:
Rank: CONTISS (Consolidated)
Location: Taraba State.
Required Experience: 15+ year(s)
Desired Courses: Humanities, Law, Social Sciences, Management Sciences
Candidates should possess good honours degree preferably the Humanities, Law, Social Sciences or Management Sciences from a recognized University.
Fifteen (15) years cognate experience, twelve (12) years of which must have been spent in a University or an equivalent tertiary institution.
Masters Degree from a recognized University in a relevant field with at least twelve (12) years cognate experience in a University or an equivalent tertiary institution.
Registration with any of these professional bodies (ICA, ANUPA, NIM, CIPM etc) is mandatory.
Application Closing Date
2nd March, 2015
Method of Application
Candidates should forward two (2) hard copies of the following two documents:
Word processed (not handwritten) application indicating position and qualification applied for.
Detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant credentials.
All applications should be forwarded to the address below:
Federal University, Wukari
Katsina - Ala Road,
The Curriculum Vitae should, among other information, include the following in this order:
- Full Names (Surname first in capital letters).
- Place and Date of Birth.
- Nationality, State of Origin & Local Government Area.
- Present Postal Address/GSM Nos./E-mail Address.
- Marital Status.
- Educational Institutions attended with Dates.
- Academic Qualifications obtained with Dates.
- Professional Qualifications obtained with Institutions and Dates.
- Work Experience including full details of former and present post(s).
- For Academic Staff Applicants, full details of teaching and research experience, service to the nation and immediate community where applicable,
- List of Publications where applicable,
- Honours/Distinctions; Extra-Curricular Activities,
- Position applied for.
- Names and addresses of three Referees/References.
Candidates should forward their applications in an envelope with the position applied for clearly indicated on the left-hand corner.
Candidates should also request three Referees to forward their reference letters under separate covers to the Registrar, Federal University Wukari. The referees should also be requested to indicate the candidate’s name, position applied for on the left hand corner of the mailing envelop.
Hard copies of the applications and supporting documents must reach the Federal University Wukari through the address stipulated above.
All Candidate must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption Certificate or Certificate of Exclusion where applicable.
Salaries and allowances attached to the various vacancies are the same with the approved salary scheme for Federal Universities in Nigeria.
Candidates who are awaiting results may not be considered and need not apply.
Computer literacy is required.
Only Candidates who submit hard copies of their applications and supporting documents on or before the above stated closing date will be considered.