Jobs : Head-Drilling -Needed Urgently - Apply Now
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Petroleum Engineering field or accepted technical background and experience by the company.
- Minimum of 20 years of diversified petroleum industry experience in drilling engineering activities in fields onshore and offshore.
- Current International Well Control Forum (IWCF) certification prior to start of job position.
- Demonstrated experience working with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Technical capability and industrial training certificates. Valid H2S certificate.
- Strong commitment to Health, Safety and Environment.
- Proven knowledge, experience and responsibility of vertical, deviated, horizontal wells, well control, drilling project and quality control management.
- Good knowledge of computer operation and relevant software.
- Not less than 50, Western Expat preferably.