Jobs : Chief Of Party, Strengthening Integrated Delivery Of HIV/AIDS Services (SIDHAS) -Needed Urgen
- Master’s Degree or its International Equivalent - Knowledge/Information Services, Communications, Education, Environment, Health, Behavioral, Life/Social Sciences International Development, Human Development or Related Field.
- Typically requires a minimum of 15+ years with project management experience.
- Typically requires a minimum of 5+ years of Chief of Party experience on government funded sector and/or value chain development projects.
- Demonstrated experience in multi-sector project management and implementation.
- Demonstrated strategic planning, staff development and capacity building experience.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing complex projects that are strategic in nature and national/international in scope.
- Excellent management, communication, and organization skills are required.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak fluent English; fluent in host country language.
- Experience operating in insecure environments.
- Experience working in a non-governmental organization (NGO).
- Experience working in Sub-Saharan Africa, with an emphasis on West Africa preferred