Jobs : Social & Behavior Change Communication Advisor -Needed Urgently - Apply Now
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree in Public Health; Communications and Media Arts; Marketing; or a relevant field.
- At least ten years of professional experience developing mass communication campaigns.
- At least ten years of experience working in public health sector.
- 5-7 years of experience in implementing and managing national health communication/SBCC programs in developing countries
Specific Knowledge Requirements:
- Practical experience with the Nigeria health system and/or Media scene
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to multi-task and oversee a number of ongoing activities.
- Excellent communication and networking skills.
- Knowledge of state of the art social and behavior change communication models and strategies and their practical application to malaria as well as technical knowledge in these fields.
- Knowledge of evidence-based, innovative and practical solutions to communication and gender integration challenges in developing countries.
- Field experience in developing and implementing SBCC projects and programs in Asia and/or other regions that have demonstrated impact at scale.
- Understanding of widely accepted formative research, pretesting, and monitoring and evaluation methodologies for effective SBCC interventions.
- Demonstrated strong technical, programming and management skills.
- Proven ability to work as an effective team member.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills in English and one or more additional languages a plus.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and negotiation skills and experience working in collaboration with partners, donors and NGOs.
- Ability to set priorities while multi-tasking, and meet deadlines.