- Customer Insight
- Market Insight
- Problem Solving & Strategic Thinking
- Consultative Selling Skills
- Ericsson Portfolio Knowledge
- Financial Understanding
- Presentation & communication skills
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years in leadership positions
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- 7-10 years experience of relationship sales
- 7-10 years of experience from Information & Communication Technology (ICT) industry
- Strong personal track record & experience of sales & delivery with the practice area
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, s*e*x, s*e*xual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, s*e*x, s*e*xual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Nigeria (NG) || Lagos || Lagos || ServEng