Jobs : Project Driver -Needed Urgently - Apply Now
How to Apply
- Minimum of WAEC/ WASC/ NECO/ SSCE is required.
- Valid Nigerian driver’s license and good knowledge of terrain and Nigerian roads.
- Minimum four years of professional experience in a similar position.
- Ability to communicate in English language is essential.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Must be flexible and able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good knowledge of vehicle mechanics.
- Strong leadership abilities.
- Experience in supervising other staff.
- Ability to generate VMS reports.
- Ability to use the Microsoft suite of computer software applications especially MS Word, Excel and Outlook is required.
- Willingness and ability to travel to field locations regularly and sometimes on short notice
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should download the "Application Form Below" and send with a detailed 3-page resume in a single file word document.
Click here to download Application Form (MS Word)
- Title of the position and desired location must be stated as the subject of the email e.g. Project Driver - Abuja.
- Applications sent in the required format will be considered and only short listed candidates will be contacted.