Woman Electrocuted In Lagos - Photographs: Center Aged

9289


Woman Electrocuted In Lagos - Photographs: Center Aged a middle elderly female identified As Mrs Okanlawon Florence Was today Electrocuted In Her residence at Shokoya close Off Dapson road, Oke Ira Ojodu LCDA  Lagos State. in keeping with reviews, The girl Died whilst attempting to turn Off Her fridge Following A hearth Outbreak From A percent Transformer close to Her residence. The Deceaseds 14 yr 0ld Daughter diagnosed As Okanlawon T

Also Read :
A Middle Aged Woman Identified As Mrs Okanlawon Florence Was Today Electrocuted In Her Residence At Shokoya Close Off Dapson Street, Oke Ira Ojodu LCDA  Lagos State. According To Reports, The Woman Died While Attempting To Turn Off Her Refrigerator Following A Fire Outbreak From A PHCN Transformer Close To Her House.

The Deceaseds 14 Year Old Daughter Identified As Okanlawon Taiwo Was Also Affected By The Fire From The Transformer And Is Currently Receiving Medical Attention At The General Hopital Ifako Ijaye.
It Was Gathered That The Electrocuted Woman Died As A Result Of Severe Burns Sustained.

Preliminary Report Gathered By The Lagos State Emergency Management Agency LASEMA Showed That The Fire Emanated From A High Voltage 25kva Transformer ( A 4 Building Mini Transformer) Which Affected Four Buildings Namely , House Number 4, 7, 9a & 9b Whose Power Supply Emanate From The Transformer .

However, The Fire Was Quickly Put Out By Combined Effort Of Bystanders And Emergency Response Team From The State.

Photos: Middle Aged Female Electrocuted In Lagos




Found this article beneficial? Share This to Your Friends. One of Your Friends Might be waiting for Your Share

Woman Electrocuted In Lagos - Photographs: Center Aged